Insulating walls and floors
Multiboard offers multiple insulation benefits and energy savings!
- As a high performing insulation board to replace plasterboard or laminated thermal plasterboard on walls, floors and ceilings
- In combination with underfloor heating to improve performance and reduce heat loss
- As a high performing tile backer board, offering the best long-term adhesion in its class to receive tiling
- Provides insulation to solid masonry walls and where insulation on the outside of the building is impractical or would affect the look of the building
- Recommended by electric underfloor heating manufacturers, Multiboard will reflect the heat upwards reducing heat loss
- Insulates between timber frame studwork and as external insulation for masonry walls (Contact our Technical Dept for details)
- Multiboard is a CE marked insulation board with Multiple benefits over insulated plasterboard:
- Thinner (using a 10mm Multiboard – no need to remove skirtings or alter door frames and windows)
- Simpler to fit and no need to prime, lightweight and yet incredibly strong
- Waterproof and maintains performance even in damp conditions
- More than a third of all the heat loss in an un-insulated home is lost through the walls
- Multiboard is able to significantly reduce heat loss through walls, floors and ceilings
- The Energy Saving Trust has estimated that insulating all the external solid walls of a house could save approx 1.8 tonnes of CO2 per year. This equates to an annual reduction in heating bills of approx.. £365. That’s a £1 a day!
Marmox Multiboard improving the nation's insulation!
Multiboard Technical Guide
An informative guide to insulating with Multiboard and helping to make Britain’s homes more energy efficient.
Multiboard Insulation Leaflet
Full of Multiboard insulation benefits and energy savings for internal walls and floors.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements with one of our friendly and helpful team and place an order for our high quality Multiboard wall and floor insulation products!
Marmox Multiboard is BBA Certified & CE marked as an insulation board